You Can't Postpone Joy.


Thursday, October 20, 2011

Everything has gone to pieces!

Mwhooooo  hahahahaha!

It was a destructive day with Bernard's Fourth Grade classes. We donned our mad scientist goggles and our evil aprons. Adorned with evil laughs we continued to smash pottery to bits and pieces throughout our lesson to create materials for future artwork. When sheer force was not enough, a hammer was used to really drive the nail home. The students and I had a lovely time and certainly enjoyed our spooky side that day.









 Here is my example. I apologize to Charles. His photo was eaten by the computer and did not turn out.

2 comments:

  1. you are hilarious. I bet the kids loved it. Where did you get those fashionable aprons?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those were part of the school's supplies. Our Third Grade teacher let me borrow them.

      Delete